The Conference Programme has been announced and Dr Casey Dixon from EpiValence will be talking about some of the developments achieved in the area of active matrices for nanoparticle inks. Working on the INFINITY project and also with Liverpool University, improved performance has been achieved using the latest formulations to deposit metal oxide films and patterns using inkjet printing.
IMI Europe’s spring technical conference moves to Germany for 2018, building on excellent feedback from attendees at the two previous events in Lausanne. The Inkjet Development Conference consists of invited technical talks from industry and academic experts covering topics including:
- Energy cure and aqueous inks for packaging and other applications
- Functional printing and printed electronics
- Updates on state-of-the-art printing system technology
- Advanced software as an application enabler
- The latest equipment and techniques
For Full details visit the conference website http://imieurope.com/inkjetdevelopmentconference2018-programme/