EpiValence management is full committed to quality and has implemented defined responsibilities for employees, a documented system, a monitoring system, a corrective action plan, and training requirements for personnel. EpiValence’s Quality Management System forms a rigid structure of compliance. Documents like Purchasing, Raw Materials List, and Approved Supplier List all represent control over incoming materials that may be used in production. Furthermore, in-process testing and final product testing contribute toward achieving predetermined specifications on goods and services. Periodic internal audits represent a good indication of conformance to current procedural documentation and represent a tool for improvement. We are proud that our systems are certified to the latest quality standard ISO9001:2015 to reassure our customers that product supply control is guaranteed.
It is EpiValence’s firm commitment to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all its employees, together with contractors, on a continuing daily basis. Utmost attention will focus on:
- Preventative maintenance scheduling and implementation for critical operations and systems
- Assurance in the safe use, handling, storage and transportation of all articles and substances which are inherently or potentially dangerous
- The provision of comprehensive information, instruction, training and management to ensure the health and safety for all employees
- Overall safety awareness for all individuals who participate in any activities at our facility
- The provision and maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment with appropriate emergency planning and facilitation